MUSTARD GLAZED PORK FILLET WITH MASH & STEAMED GREENS
- 700gm pork fillets
- 3tbls brown sugar
- 2tbls grainy mustard
- 2tsp chopped fresh or dried rosemary
- 2tbls dry sherry
- 3 cups mashed potato
- Steamed green beans
- Dijon mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180°c
- Trim pork fillet of any sinew then pat the fillet dry with paper towels.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir. Add pork tenderloins and turn to coat well with marinade. Marinate for 15 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Place the coated pork fillet into a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast the pork fillet in the preheated oven at 180°C for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes covered in foil.
- Serve the roasted honey mustard pork fillet with mashed potato, steamed greens and a little Dijon mayonnaise.